Full Throttle Hobbies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is every one down with this friday?

5 posters

Go down

is every one down with this friday? Empty is every one down with this friday?

Post by BRUSHLESSMAN Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:09 pm

whos going to show up? i am Smile
BRUSHLESSMAN
BRUSHLESSMAN

Back to top Go down

is every one down with this friday? Empty Re: is every one down with this friday?

Post by boernercmaniac Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:37 pm

AnYbody?

boernercmaniac

Back to top Go down

is every one down with this friday? Empty Re: is every one down with this friday?

Post by BRUSHLESSMAN Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:44 pm

i havent seen jeff here on these boards in awile. my new buggy is fixed up and ready to go.
BRUSHLESSMAN
BRUSHLESSMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by jlinds Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:45 am

sorry this was supposed to e-mail me with a new post. something happened and i havent been getting them. anyway we will be at the track tonight! maybe there will be enough people to race????????
Time for electric buggy wars.
jlinds
jlinds

Back to top Go down

Post by BRUSHLESSMAN Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:07 am

alright!
hope david and brian are there
BRUSHLESSMAN
BRUSHLESSMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by boernercmaniac Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:48 pm

RCHQ moved racing to tonight. Most everybody is heading that direction.

has anybody taken any pics of the track? How has the turnout been? What classes have been the most full?

boernercmaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by BRUSHLESSMAN Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:23 pm

boernercmaniac wrote:RCHQ moved racing to tonight. Most everybody is heading that direction.

has anybody taken any pics of the track? How has the turnout been? What classes have been the most full?
turnouts have been horrible. we need to get some racers at fth only like 2 or three people show.
BRUSHLESSMAN
BRUSHLESSMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by boernercmaniac Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:30 pm

hmmmm...that's too bad.
oh well............guess it's off to SA tonight for the racing.

boernercmaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by BRUSHLESSMAN Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:34 pm

ok well i guess we will see ya at a later date. i have a feeling its going to be just a buggy race tonight.
we just cant get enough racers...
BRUSHLESSMAN
BRUSHLESSMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by boernercmaniac Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:58 pm

it'll get me flamed, but some active communication on RCFiles would help tremendously.
I sure wish the track would flourish, but w/ virtually ZERO communication, I don't have high hopes.
see ya'll tonight at RCHQ!!

boernercmaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by BRUSHLESSMAN Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:04 pm

well i guess we need to stop talking here and do it on rc files.
im about ready to leave for the track be there around 6 fth that is . my buggy is ready.
hope my dx2 made it or else i will use my tq2
BRUSHLESSMAN
BRUSHLESSMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by boernercmaniac Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:30 pm

How was it?

boernercmaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by jlinds Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Not enough racers to race. How was SA?
jlinds
jlinds

Back to top Go down

Post by boernercmaniac Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:25 pm

jlinds wrote:Not enough racers to race. How was SA?
. A weeks worth of posts and communication followed by full classes and great racing

boernercmaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by jlinds Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:32 pm

how many racers? did you race?
jlinds
jlinds

Back to top Go down

Post by boernercmaniac Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:54 pm

40 plus. Yes

boernercmaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by boernercmaniac Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:34 pm

U guys are getting hammered on RCFiles

boernercmaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by boernercmaniac Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:32 pm

What a disaster on rcfiles. I give up

boernercmaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by BRUSHLESSMAN Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:19 pm

sorry im new
BRUSHLESSMAN
BRUSHLESSMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by brianmarks78 Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:03 pm

lol! brushlessman I wouldnt worry about it......your young and new to the race scene and had no ideal ...... From what you told me, you've never actually been in a race before... Most people who know you....know that you didnt want to step on anyones toes and had no intentions of pissing off anyone....You just wanted to race ....as we all do...I still think it was funny....
see ya this week....I cant wait to see your caster...
brianmarks78
brianmarks78

Back to top Go down

Post by kolunatic Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:01 am

It's a drag to hear not enough racers at the track ,I'm typing this with a sprained ankle and broken foot, what a vacation. As a person with ADHD , I have numerous interests but really enjoy rc. I thought there were more racers in the area with last years turnout on race night. Maybe the economy? Even though I don't race as much as I'd like and support the track, I really hope the track can survive.
kolunatic
kolunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jlinds Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:00 am

Thanks for the encouragement, I hope we can make it also. The economy has taken a toll on us and its tough right now. Remember there is no racing this weekend. 17th. Have a good one and I hope you get to feeling better.
jlinds
jlinds

Back to top Go down

Post by kolunatic Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:31 am

Thanks jeff, I don't do sitting still very well , at all. It'll be two weeks Monday, i was thinking of hopping on my crutches to the garage and charge up some batteries and do some running around the house, but the foot starts thumping. Kinda wish I didn't cutoff sattelite tv. Was thinking of a heli for inside, but it's that or a toilet for my remodel when I'm healed up. Oh well, plenty of time to think that one over!
kolunatic
kolunatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down